Season Treatings: 2017 Uteam Toy Drive
Our annual Season’s Treatings event is coming soon, and we are inviting you to participate by donating toys to directly benefit our pediatric patients and families. Thank you for your generosity and for helping us make this season bright!
If you would like to give, please do so by Thursday, December 14th, 2017.
Here's how you can give:
- Anyone can give online through our Target Wish List at: https://www.target.com/gift-registry/giftgiver?registryId=8ab318bb8b704ee0b6659a587edaa88a&type=WISH_LIST&occasionType=HOLIDAY#1
- When using the wish list, please have the items shipped to the wish list’s preferred address, not In-Store Pick Up.
- If you wish to purchase an item not on the wish list from Target.com, please utilize this shipping address:
312 Connor Drive
Charlottesville, VA 22911
- Anyone can give in-person while shopping at either the Charlottesville Target or Shenanigans on W Main St.
- If donating at the Charlottesville Target, please bring your purchased items to Guest Services to be stored.
- If donating at Shenanigans, please notify cashier.
Hospital Drop-Off Site
- If bringing donations to the hospital, please drop off items at the front desk on the lobby level of the Battle Building on the following days to be sure we have a safe place to store them:
- Thursdays 9am-4pm or Fridays 9am-2pm throughout November and December (until Dec. 14th).
- Summer Giving sponsors the UVA Hospital Auxiliary and the UVA Children's Hospital.
- Fall Giving sponsors the UVA Breast Cancer Center
- Winter Giving sponsors the UVA Heart & Vascular Program
Uteam Farmers Market
A one-of-a-kind experience for team members! The Uteam Farmers’ Market provides you access to local produce and goods right here on our grounds.
Join us Thursdays during the summer on Hospital Drive near the West Complex Outpatient Clinics and Barringer.
Enjoy healthy recipes featuring seasonal fruits and vegetables found at the Uteam Farmer’s Market along with wellness and fitness tips and much more.
UVA Day of Caring
- The United Way Laurence E. Richardson Day of Caring was established in 1992 to promote the spirit and value of volunteerism, increase the awareness of local human services agencies and schools and demonstrate what people working together for the community can accomplish.
- Each year, UVA Health System teams donate their time and talents to various community projects during the annual Day of Caring.
- The Medical Center provides up to 8 hours paid Public Service Leave per calendar year for approved absences to attend school functions or perform volunteer work for an eligible service organization.
- For more information about 8 hours of paid public service leave, click here.
- Uteam-sponsored Events
Join your fellow Uteam members at these walks/runs that will help raise money and offer support to these charities.
- American Heart Walk
- American Cancer Relay for Life
- Central and Western Virginia Alzheimer’s Association Walk to End Alzheimer’s
- Wounded Warriors